« Home | an undiscounted act of kindness » | new beginnings » | recreated in his image » | a special welcome » | another shandi post » | created in his image » | shandi's day out » | numberlology » | the men did not move » | prey to their own pride »

the first day of the rest of my life

A couple of *really* nice colleagues. A fantastic boss. A potentially really interesting jobscope. So much to learn. My first day of work. I'm pooped. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Goodnight.

Timbre this Friday at 9pm! Be there or be square...Btw, update! Update! Ggrrhh...Such a waste of cyberspace.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

hello! update! and we should meet soon! i still owe u my corrinne may cd and ur cam while u owe me confirmation pics! how abt dinner next week?! i'll be free everyday except tuesday evening. yup! Also, RELINK! http://www.orange-splatter.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment